Munising is a wonderland for outdoor adventures, during summer and winter.
Explore everything we have to offer!
- Pictured Rocks Cruises: explore the stories in stone and take as many pictures as your camera can hold while cruising on this tour among the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Shipwreck tours: explore underwater wrecks from the industrial age of American shipping
- Riptide Ride: ultimate fun and amazing views on this tour of 25 miles of cliffs
- Hiking: explore Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, with 90 miles of trails within 73,000 acres along Lake Superior's shores
- Waterfalls: explore Michigan's natural delights with a roadside stop or more adventurous day trip
- Paddle: set out on a day of exploring Lake Superior's breathtaking coastline
- Pontoon Rental: Take a half day or full day trip wherever your heart desires and enjoy the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore as you wish!
- Windswept beaches: soak up the sun on a pristine Lake Superior beach
- Fishing: plenty of opportunities to land that big one!
- For more information on what kind of adventures the UP has to offer, visit the PURE MICHIGAN website!
- Snowmobile adventures await: crisscross the famed trails of northern Michigan
- Ice climbing: explore the magnificent blue-ice formations and let your inner climber loose
- Cross country skiing: scenic trails line northern Michigan's picturesque forests